Ariat show collection
This years’ Ariat women’s show collection will have you riding into the arena looking smart, stylish and elegant.
With a great range of show shirts, show jackets and breeches, Ariat have successfully combined fashion with technology.
ariat Women's Show Shirts
Ariat has covered all season with their range of show shirts.
Whether you are looking for pretty pastel colours, sleek prints or a traditional plain white show shirt, Ariat has created flattering, moisture-wicking short sleeve, long sleeve and sleeveless show shirts.
Perform at your very best with built-in stretch, moisture-wicking technology and odour-resistant finish.
Ariat Women's Show Jackets
Showcase your style in one of Ariat’s sleek equestrian show coats with advanced technology.
In classic navy & black, Ariat’s Women’s Show Jackets don’t just look the part, they act it too.
Ariat women's Breeches
Combining innovative performance and style at every turn, Ariat have a great selection of competition breeches.
From full seat to knee grip, beige or white Ariat have a breech to suit your shape and style.
The main competition breeches by Ariat are the Tri Factor, Tri Factor X Bellatrix and Triton.
The Ariat Tri Factor Breech is made from compressive fabrication is infused with cooling technology and silicone grip provides exceptional staying power in the saddle.
Triton breech by Ariat is a mid-weight stretch knit fabric fits and feels amazing.
Tri Factor X Bellatrix is a full seat breech which is durable, compressive fabric lends flexibility and balance to mirror your ride.
Ariat Women's Riding Boots
Every competition outfit needs a finishing touch.
A pair of stylish yet classic, contoured Ariat long riding boots will add that finishing touch and improve your overall performance.
Why not add socks, gloves and footwear cleaner and polish to your basket for that winning finish.
For competitors who are Eventing and are over the age of 18 (Competing at Intermediate level and below) the following dress code is required under the British Eventing rules:
Dressage and Show Jumping Phase
- Show Jackets can be worn in any single conservative colour in muted tones and show jackets which have coloured collars and contrasting piping to collar, pockets and vents are also permitted. Tweed jackets which aren’t brightly coloured or have loud patterns are also allowed. No Show jacket can be worn as long as a suitable show shirt outlined below is worn.
- Long or short-sleeved show shirts which fasten at the neck may be worn in white, cream or of a conservative/muted tone, it cannot be bright or multi-coloured.
- White, buff or fawn breeches
- Tie, American collar or correctly fastened stock
- Plain black tall riding boots, topped long boots or full grain smooth black leather gaiters with matching boots
- Riding hat with correct standard (Please see competition details for more info)
- Number Bib
Cross Country Phase
- Base layer or top (Long sleeves are recommended)
- long riding boots or full-grain smooth leather gaiters with matching boots
- White, buff or fawn breeches
- Riding Skull Hat (No peaks) with correct standard (Please see competition details for more info)
- Body Protector (Please see competition detail for more info)
- Number Bib
For more information please see the rules of the competition you have entered or the British Eventing handbook.
Most unaffiliated events will be more lenient with the dress code but if you follow British Dressage competitor dress you won’t go far wrong.
- Show Jackets may be in any conservative colour. Jackets must be worn in all Championship, Regional, Premier League and High Profile classes.
- Show Shirts can be long or short sleeved which fasten at the neck
with a tie, white round collar or correctly fasted stock in any solid colour.
- Breeches or jodhpurs must be in plain white, cream, beige or canary yellow.
- Riding Boots should be conventional boots designed for riding or short boots with gaitors or half chaps the same colour as the boot.
- Riding hat which meets the correct standard
- Gloves are mandatory in all BD competitions but can be any colour.
More information on British Dressage tack and equipment can be found here
Show Shirts – Shirts may have long or short sleeves and must have a white collar; long-sleeved shirts must have white cuffs. Ladies may wear shirts with high white collars without a stock. Coloured ties or stocks may be worn with hacking jackets. Shirts must be properly done up at all times
Breeches – Approved colours are white, pale yellow or fawn.
Riding Boots – Must be black or brown including traditional riding boots, leather jodhpur boots with plain black or brown leather “gaiters.”
More information can be found in the British Showjumping handbook