Flex-On Aluminium Stirrups are made of a special type of aluminium used in aeronautics. The Flex-On stirrup offers sophisticated bending which absorbs shock, with a tread that has a “Grip” or “Ultra-Grip” surface for better adhesion, optimal stability and a perfect connection with the mount.
The stirrup frame with its offset skewed slot for the stirrup leather is ultra-lightweight.
The Flex-On Aluminium Stirrups are fully machined from a solid block.
The Flex-On Concept
- A top-of-the-range stirrup,
- Entirely conceived, designed and built for equestrian sports (eventing: Cross/Jumping/Dressage, Polo, Horse Ball, Endurance, Trecking, etc.)
This innovative stirrup, with a strong, lightweight design offers:
- A shock-absorbing system (the tread rests on elastomer springs with “gripp” and “ultra-gripp” technologies)
- Ergonomic shapes for the tread and the stirrup leather slot (both offset and skewed in relation to the stirrup for a better connection with the mount)
- Interchangeable magnetic stickers for customisation (Available separately)
Choose from many magnetic personalisations including country flags.
The Flex-on Aluminium stirrup is fully machined from a solid block.
BD Rulebook from 1st December 2019 “All colour stirrups are now permitted”