- We hope you and your horse enjoy your Blackshaw’s ‘ Losemeknot’ Slow Grazing Net.
- Made from a hardwearing polypropylene twine this net lasts longer than the conventional nets made of plastic.
- Its stripes of bright colour make it hard to miss and it will not go missing on the yard.
- Small 4cm-square holes slow the horse’s feeding time and, being made of twine, the holes do not get pulled and stretched as in most nets.
- The net is approx. 70cms wide and 95cms long with the capacity to hold around 4kg of hay.
- These square bottom nets make filling with conventional bales of hay much quicker as the sections simply slide in easily.
- The tie- up rope is extra strong and heat-sealed.