The Alpina Trapper Heat Boot is high Performance footwear which blends the pedigree of a hill boot with market leading In Temp technology to provide year round comfort
The integrated In Temp system warms the boots up at the touch of a button! Choose from two settings; 45 ◦F or 55 ◦F for up to 4 hours warmth
The premium grade leather upper is fully waterproof and the Sympatex lining removes any unwanted moisture. The Speed lacing guides and Easy Entry design maximise ease of use
Technical details Ladies Sizes 4 to 7: / Men : Sizes 7 to 11
- Upper: Nubuck leather, 2.6mm
- Sole: Vibram® rubber
- Lining :Sympatex®
- Flex :Mid
- Laces : Mountaineer grade, 172cm
- Battery -:7.4V Lithium, removable
- Charging time : 30 minutes. Comes with one battery pack (two batteries) and UK charger.
- Weight (inc. battery) – 840grams per boot)
How Heating System Works
- Each boot has a battery in the cuff.
- Plug the charger in to the battery jack on each boot and leave to charge. (The charger flashes with a green light while charging is in progress)
- Once the battery is charged the boot is ready to be switched on when required. (The charger shows a small green light when battery is fully charged)
- Press the square InTemp button at the top of the boot. The red flashing light on the side of the boot shows it is warming up. Adjust warmth as required
- The front toe cap and mid-point of the foot warm up. Natural blood flow moves the warmth down the length of the wearer’s foot.
- It takes 30 minutes to fully charge both boots. Easily done at home, in the car or truck
Game shooters, Deer stalkers, Game keepers, Dog triallists, Beaters, Wildfowlers, Shepherds, Carp & Pike Fishers