Exclusive design and quality workmanship means that the Schockemohle Rio Select Anatomic Bridle meets the highest expectations of an anatomical bridle.
The Mexican noseband features an exceptionally soft padded centre part adjusted to suit the bridge of the horse’s nose perfectly.
No additional fur padding is necessary. Softly padded noseband straps and the additional lining of the connecting rings means that uncomfortable rubbing and pressure marks are avoided. The main buckles are lined with a narrow cut pad providing extra comfort and the pre-shaped, narrow head piece has a unique neck area that has been especially designed for the horse’s complicated neck anatomy.
This new Rio style is equipped with a curved clincher browband.
- Bridle with soft, anatomically shaped, narrow, headpiece
- Nosband straps and rings softly padded
- Curved browband with clinchers
- Narrow pad to cover the buckles in back
- Throat lash adjustable on both sides
- Cheek pieces with hook and stud
- 100% leather (vegetable tanned) metal fittings
Crystal Browbands are also available separately to match with the Rio Select Bridle