Topspec Linseed Mash is a highly palatable mash which combines the best of traditional knowledge with modern technology.
The Mash is rich in linseed and oat bran and it contains just 12% starch yet the scattering of flaked maize and flaked peas lends a mix-like appearance to this flavoursome mash.
The Mash is perfect for hydrating horses and volumising their feed. The product soaks quickly in 5 minutes to make an irresistible mash ideal for horses and ponies that need or prefer a soft feed.
Contains the all-important muco-polysaccharides. Oatbran provides good levels of super-fibres and has been proven to be sympathetic to the horse’s digestive system.
Topspec Linseed Mash is designed to be fed with any TopSpec feed balancer or an appropriate Topspec supplement as it does not contain any added vitamins or trace-elements.
This combination can be mixed with any other horse feed including alfalfa/grass chops. One of the ways in which Topspec Linseed Mash is superior to most straights however, is that it is supplemented with the major minerals calcium, sodium and magnesium.
How to Use :
Topspec Linseed Mash should be soaked in cool or warm water for at least 5 minutes prior to feeding with equal parts of water to mash.
When to Use :
- As a conditioning feed for horses that need to gain weight yet a mash is required.
- As a very palatable source of oil, rich in Omega 3’s.
- As an oil rich feed which helps to promote condition and a fantastic shiny coat.
- As a useful soaked feed to help keep horses hydrated when stabling away or after hard work
- As a soft easy to eat, conditioning mash for horses with dental problems
- Oil %9.0
- Protein %15.5
- Fibre %16.0
- DE MJ/kg13.0
- Starch %12.0
- Ca %1.0
- Mg %0.3